Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E500B/AM)
Samsung 860 EVO solid state drive is the SSD to trust. Based on 3D VNAND flash, Samsung offers enhanced read/write performance, endurance and power management efficiency. With multiple form factors, the 860 EVO is ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops.
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty.Reliability (MTBF):1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm - WDS500G2B0A
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25 lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, youre able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. *As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. ** Active power draws are up to 25 lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. ***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. *As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.** **As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry-leading 1.75M hours mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 terabytes written (TBW) for enhanced reliability. MTTF = Mean Time To Failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. TBW (terabytes written) values calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219) and vary by product capacity
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25 lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm - SDSSDA-1T00-G26
SanDisk, a pioneer in solid state storage technologies and the brand pros trust, delivers improved speed and performance with the SanDisk SSD Plus. With sequential read speeds of up to 535MB/s** 480GB, 960GB and 1TB; 530MB/s** 120GB & 240GB, this solid state drive performs faster than a typical hard disk drive(1). You'll appreciate faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive(1). The SanDisk SSD Plus also offers quiet, reliable performance, and dashboard(4) status monitoring for your favorite media applications. *1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. **Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (1) As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5 hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores. (3) Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius) (4) Download required
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5" hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD - CT500MX500SSD1(Z)
Start your system in seconds, store up to 2TB of data, and upgrade with an SSD you can count on. Join more and more people who are keeping their family videos, travel photos, music, and important documents on an SSD, and get the near-instant performance and lasting reliability that comes with solid state storage. Upgrade with the Crucial MX500 SSD, a drive built on quality, speed, and security thats all backed by helpful service and support. Even if youve never installed an SSD, dont fear our step-by-step guide walks you through the process to make installation easy. Its worth it. When handling your mSATA SSD, be sure to hold it along the side edges using your thumb and index finger. Avoid touching the components and connectors, as damage can occur
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
- Product ships in Amazon Certified Frustration Free Packaging (may differ from retail packaging depicted in product collateral)
Kingston 120GB A400 SSD 2.5'' SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/120G
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability - Kingston's A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It's also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 120GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 120GB - 500MB/s Read and 320MB/s Write
- Operating temperature: 0C70C
Samsung 860 QVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76Q1T0B/AM)
Step up to ssd-level performance. The 860 qvo gives you huge, terabyte storage and the incredible speed and reliability of an SSD.
- Latest 4-Bit MLC technology delivers fast read/write speeds of 550/520 MB/s; Random Write Speed: Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 89,000 IOPS Random Write
- Terabyte-level capacity eliminates the need for multiple storage Solutions
- V-nand reliability.
SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 1TB Internal SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm - SDSSDH3-1T00-G25
Get accelerated performance for better gaming and prolevel multitasking with graphicsintensive apps. Powered by 3D NAND technology, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD delivers enhanced endurance and reliability, blazing sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s for nowait bootup, shorter application load times, and quicker data transfer3. In addition to cooler, quieter computing, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD includes proven shock and vibrationresistance to protect your drive. From the company that invented the solid state technology that makes SSDs possible, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD catapults your performance to new levels. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product. This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept 2.5 7mm SATA drives
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s
- 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- nCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 400TBW, whichever is sooner
Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD - CT240BX500SSD1Z
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It's because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300 faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it's 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND - advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
Pioneer 3D NAND Internal SSD 480 GB - 2.5" / SATA 3/6 GB/s Solid State Drive (APS-SL3-480)
3D NAND Flash for Greater Endurance and Power Efficiency
Powered by 3D NAND Flash, which delivered a better performance and reliability. Pioneer APS-SL3 solid state drive upgraded your computers with ultra-high speed and efficient power saving.
Brings in Ultra-fast Start-Up, Shutdown, and Response Times
Pioneer's internal SSD will definitely provide you with the best user experience. It supports a variety of PC/laptop upgrades with a ultra-fast Read speed (520 MB/s) and Write speed (240 GB up to 400 MB/s, 480 GB up to 450 MB/s), which is 4 times higher than the traditional HDD.
Advanced Self-Monitoring and Correction Systems Enhanced Your Computer Experience
Pioneer's internal SSD supports multiple advanced techniques such as garbage collection, S.M.A.R.T self-monitoring, and LPDC error correction techniques, ensuring data secure and stability.
Perfect Upgrade for Gaming, Business, and Other Uses on Mainstream PCs and Laptops
The Pioneer APS-SL3 has a 3 year or 360TBW (Terabytes Written) lifetime warranty, which equates to a 70 GB daily read/write workload. Not only regular users but also gamers can benefit from the high-end endurance and performance.
- High-quality TLC flash , combined with industry-leading Phison S11 controller.
- Deliver high transfer speed and greater performance with 3D NAND flash.
- The shock-proof, durable, and extremely reliable SSD represents the absolute bargain in the field.
- Read Speed (MAX): 520 MB/s; Write Speed (MAX): 450 MB/s
- Contents: 2.5" SATA III SSD (6Gb/s) & User Manual (No Cables, Screws, and Brackets).
Silicon Power 512GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP512GBSS3A55S25)
3D NAND Technology for Enhanced Reliability and Power Efficiency
Applying the advanced 3D NAND flash, Ace A55 features higher reliability and better power efficiency than traditional SSDs equipped with 2D NAND flash. The A55 offers improved endurance and longer battery life that you're able to work longer without frequently recharge your laptop.
High Transfer Speeds for Fast Start Up
Powered by high quality controller and original synchronous NAND flash, the A55 delivers incredibly high transfer speeds that enable short boot time, fast application loading and quick file processing.
SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan
The A55 especially applies the SLC Cache technology that allows all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. In addition, the technology can reduce write amplification and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD.
Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool - SP Toolbox Software
The A55 comes with a free-download SSD health monitor tool - SP Toolbox Software, which is especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD. By such, you can run a performance test, get an overall health evaluation and check detailed information about your SSD, including used space on device, device temperature, total bytes written, S.M.A.R.T. status, erase count status and block numbers.
*Please download the software at SP Official Website.
Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management
The A55 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of a SSD.
Multiple Techniques Supported
The A55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are equipped to promise higher data transmission safety.
The Ace A55 is backed by 3-year warranty.
*Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
1 x Silicon Power Ace A55 Solid State Drive
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
- Oregon football helmet
- Moog alignment camber plate kit front moog k8991
- John deere planter monitor
- Size 7 panties for women sexy
- Family feud ds game
- Posterazzi queen emma poster print 24 x 36
- Motorcycle luggage racks suzuki boulevard